Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love : It CaN SwEeP YoU OfF yOuR fEEt

Never close your lips to those Whom you have opened your heart.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly,
what is essential is invisible to the eye.



Love Is BeAuTiFuL.

Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart. 


Mohhabbat bhi zindagi ki tarah hoti hai, har mod aasan nahi hota, har mod par khushi nahi hoti......Par jab hum zindagi ka saath nahi chodte to hum mohabbat ka saath kyon chhode..

There are some words spoken that can never be taken back and 
there are some words that will never be forgotten.


True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes.




Quotes Courtesy : http://sweet-lovequotes.blogspot.in/

12 comments:

  1. Wow! :)
    How beautifully represented :)
    Liked your sight and words ..
    Happy Holi Sumit dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Janaki Thank you so much :) Welcome to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice presentation of your photography and your words...Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    I am someone who exists in the image of love...I live, eat, breathe love.
    Love is what I know, what I write about and who I am. Love is the ink for my pen and what I write is actually the voice of love speaking (smile).
    Very nice presentation.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stilness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your words are beautiful and so is your photography. The perspective of your clicks as well as of your thoughts, its so right at its place. Sumit, it's flawless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Namrata Thank you so much..
      I was expecting you here earlier.

      Delete